Friday, January 28, 2005

Workin' Workin' Workin' Day and Night!

Man, I know it's been a few days since my last post and a lot has been going on: Iraq elections, Condalezza Rice as Secretary of State, Hot 97 morning DJ Miss Jones lost her mind. *Sigh* So much, so much. But you know what kids? Blogging don't pay the bills so I go to my day job.

Now, if you wanted to start sending some money so that I could bring you new posts, new articles, new information multiple times a day every day, that would be really cool.

Until the checks start rollin' in (not holding my breath) I'm gonna try my best to update as soon and as often as I can without making myself sick of my own blog (which is possible).

But keep coming back- leave some comments even on old posts, suggestions, ideas, whatever. And don't forget that the Toons are fresh everyday (and I know you love them Boondocks).

Oh yeah, and check out Kilbert's blog while you're at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home