Saturday, January 22, 2005

Overtime

What am I doing to myself? It's 5:10 am and I've stayed up most of the night working on this blog. Ever since I started discovering how to do more than just post, I've literally been addicted.(I know I should've read the "Blogger Knowledge" and "Blogger Help" sections before, but honestly, who reads instructions straight out of the box?)

I hope you enjoy the effort I put into my blog and get some intellectual stimulation out of it. Of course, I don't know if anyone is actually looking at this other than my family and friends. Even still, I am greatly appreciative of anyone who actually takes the time to check out my blog, and maybe even leave a comment (hint, hint). Seriously though, thanks for stopping by, and don't feel guilt tripped into writing a comment or emailing one of the posts to some friends by clicking on that little envelope right below it, or distributing my web address to every single person you know that is literate, or all of the above. (Tambien yo hablo un pocquito de espanol, para todos mis hermanos latinos y hermanas latinas)

Alright. I gotta get some sleep. As Fabulous said, holla back young'n. Oooh oooooh!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oh great One said...

I stopped by and I DID read your blog and I think it is good! It is quite addicting isn't it!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home