Friday, January 21, 2005

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Apparently there are some allegations against Bill Cosby from a female acquaintence. I don't know about the validity of these allegations, but it's time to tighten up the ranks behind Mr. Cosby. It is well known that he has been very vocal about the state of African Americans, which is in addition to his other proactive, pro-Black activities. We can't let ourselves be distracted and sidetracked, although if the allegations are fully valid then justice should be served. I'm not gonna lie, I still haven't seen Fat Albert, although I don't know if I did it would necessarily mean I'm contributing to the cause. Don't worry though, Bill's been holdin' it down since the '60's, and checking out his video Black History: Lost, Stolen, or Strayed will definitely be contributing to the cause. At the very least you can pick up the knowledge that Bill drops, and knowledge is power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home