Saturday, April 02, 2005

Original Work

Whatup everyone. Here is some stuff I wrote. I hope you like it, and even if you don't, thanks anyway for reading.

why so much desolation/isolation/perspiration/I feel the heavy weight/of holdin' up/the whole Black Nation/I'm just a man/flesh and blood/just a human being/and I feel powerless/at all the pain/that I been seein'/I try to live right/be good/act smart/I want a better world/am I'm just tryin'/to play my part/too many times it seems/people blinded/by the green/give up they soul/for the gold/actin' so obscene/it's all on different levels/we got to work together/at times I can't take/all the messed up ways/we treat each other/people drink and drug/to hide them/from they facts of life/they question their existence/when they go to sleep at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home