Thursday, March 24, 2005

Pursuit of Justice?

France is apparently pushing for Sudanese war crimes cases to be handled by the new International Criminal Court.

Who is standing in the way: the United States of America

What is so wrong with the International Criminal Court?

Why does our government oppose it?

So that Americans "won't be charged in politically motivated schemes?"

Maybe I'm just don't have enough information on the topic, but that sounds like "we don't want to be held accountable to anyone" to me.

As an American citizen, I'm really sick of my country always trying to be supreme- numero uno.
What ever happened to "love thy brother as thyself"?

To anyone who thinks I'm being unpatriotic: God, truth, and justice comes before politics of power. As a descendent of slaves, who were the economic backbone of the United States, I believe it is my duty and obligation to ensure that the unalienable rights endowed by the Creator of all is administered to all, even in the face of my government's misjudgement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home