Monday, February 07, 2005

Office Space

Man, work. Is there anyone out there who loves going to their job everyday? Please, let me know.

My job is cool and everything, but I'd rather be somewhere because I want to, not because I have to. I guess that's the story of everyone's life, right?

And what happened to Donovan McNabb? I guess he didn't eat his Campbell's Chunky Soup before the game. Oh well. Hats off to the Patriots.

Oh yeah, about that State of the Union...Bush must be up to old habits (sniff sniff) if he thinks it's a good idea to take on Iran. Persia ain't Iraq. I don't want to have to go through a re-definition of "shock and awe." Yo, can we stabilize Afghanistan and Iraq first?

And about that Social Security plan...I'll have to get it later to make sure I still have a job to complain about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home