Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Expanding Political Consciousness Through Hip Hop

Y'know, I was just thinking today that I'm doing my fellow citizens a disservice by not offering a fuller political perspective. I got caught up in Republicans vs. Democrats and forgot about other parties and schools of political thought, such as libertarianism.

As I'm checking out the blogroll on Hip Hop Blogs, I noticed one of the blogs is titled "Hip Hop and Libertarianism." So of course I check it out and it's a pretty chill blog. I may not agree with everything on it, but that's cool. I don't hate, I congratulate; and when I can, I participate.

So if you have a moment, check it out.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you: Hip Hop and Libertarianism has been around since 2001. Show love to the elders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home