Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bringing Back Sweet Memories

Man.

Two of my co-workers are leaving.

Anyone who reads this blog on any sort of regular basis knows that I don't like my job.

But even if you claim to hate your job, as I do, there are people there in the trenches with you who help you get through each day.

That's who these two people are to me.

Of course there are peoples still here who I can- and do- depend on.

But these cats helped me adjust when I thought I might not have been up to the challenge.

They had my back when I was under fire.

They voiced their opinion when stuff wasn't cool, putting their own neck on the line.

Co-workers like that are not a dime a dozen- I haven't been in the "real world" that long and even I know that.

So here's to my peoples- best of luck in all of your endeavors. Keep shaking off the haters because greatness cannot be denied.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home