Friday, October 13, 2006

Laffy Taffy Really Does Rot Your Teeth

Have you downloaded this album yet? I gotta say, it's one of the best albums I've heard in a minute. I know some people may be able to list ten different albums they can say are the best they've heard in a while or whatever, but this one really has that raw, real, hip hop sound.

Freech Speech & Ro. Blvd. team up to provide the community with some music to confront the minstrelsy in hip hop today, and succeed mightily. Ro. Blvd. produces tracks for other emcees on the album too, such as Plat, Stereotype. There's even a remix to Lupe Fiasco's "Kick, Push."

Each track carries its own weight and merit. I wish I could highlight one or two songs, but seriously each track is that tight that I wouldn't really be doing justice to each one.

The best part of all is that the album is free. You have nothing to lose. So download it. Listen. And nod your head.

You'll thank me later.



Oh yeah, and big up to my man Ed for putting me on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home